MAHWAH, New Jersey, March 20, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Radware ® (NASDAQ: RDWR), a leading provider of application delivery and application security solutions for virtual and cloud data centers, announces it will discuss critical areas to address for delivering responsive, secure and highly available SAP applications in a virtualized environment, during a presentation which is being held at the 2013 Admin & Infrastructure Conference, March 19 to March 22nd, in Las Vegas, Nevada.
In a presentation titled, Providing best response times, tightest security and highest availability for your virtual and cloud-based SAP applications, Mr. Prakash Sinha, Radware's Vice President of Application Delivery, will discuss:
- Ensure business continuity at all times for SAP applications running in a cloud-based or virtual environment
- Reduce latency of delivered applications while improving infrastructure utilization
- Improve performance over WAN connections for remote users
- Enhance SAP application security against web attacks
The presentation will take place Thursday, March 21 st from 2:30pm - 3:45pm, Level 3 - Premier Ballroom Room 307 at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas, Nevada. Attendees are encouraged to live-tweet during the session using the hashtag #Radware."Cost savings have been the driving force behind consolidation of data centers," says Prakash Sinha. "Virtualization of server and network infrastructure reduces the cost while improving efficiency of IT infrastructure resources. However, for applications such as SAP, access over WAN introduces latency and increases load on SAP application instances." "Integration of SAP AccAD technology with Application Delivery Controller, which may be deployed on-premise, virtualized or be cloud-based, organizations can not only reduce latency for remote users of SAP applications, but can also help ensure high availability and security for web-enabled SAP applications," added Sinha.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts