Eastern American Natural Gas Trust Announces Results Of ECA Exchange Offer
EASTERN AMERICAN NATURAL GAS TRUST (NYSE: NGT) announced today that Energy Corporation of America (the “Company”) has informed the Trust on Tuesday, March 19, 2013 of the final results of its offer to exchange (the “Offer”) up to approximately 4.1 million common units (“ECT Common Units”) of ECA Marcellus Trust I that the Company owns for up to approximately 3.2 million NGT Depositary Units.
The Company further informed the Trust that a total of 946,750 NGT Depositary Units were tendered and accepted by the Company.
Eastern American Natural Gas Trust is a grantor trust, which holds net profit interests in approximately 329 producing gas wells located in West Virginia and Pennsylvania. The Trust will terminate and be liquidated in 2013.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV