Human Demand Raises Its Series A Of $900,000 Led By Digital Entertainment Ventures And ARC Angel Fund
This announcement continues to build on several milestone achievements that defined 2012 for Human Demand including:
- Significant growth in mobile impression availability across 12 exchange partnerships, focused on mobile RTB (Real Time Bidding).
- Focus on hyper-local inventory at scale to enable retailers, QSR, and local businesses to reach exact prospects on their mobile devices at any time.
- Brand safety and privacy leadership through our participating in the TRUSTEed Mobile Ads program.
- DMP (Data Management Platform) allows the buying of audiences across mobile at scale with our proprietary data, and through 3 rd party data partnerships with Polk (Automotive), PlaceIQ, and Semcasting.
"DEV (Digital Entertainment Ventures) enthusiastically led the recent investment round in Human Demand because we believe they are pioneering the next generation of mobile advertising," said Alan McGlade, DEV's Managing Director. "Based on their early results it appears the marketplace agrees."
"I would like to thank Digital Entertainment Ventures, the ARC fund and its members for leading Human Demand's Series A round," said Joe Saviano, Chairman of the ARC fund and angel investor. "I am sure that Howie Schwartz through his leadership at Human Demand will use the funding wisely to drive record revenues and to develop innovative new products that will provide advertisers with actionable data and precise tools for buying mobile media. I am proud to be an investor in this exciting company."
"The ARC fund and its members are proud to participate in Human Demand's growth," said Joe Rubin, founding partner of ARC. "The mobile adtech ecosystem is expanding rapidly and this team is at the leading edge with their proprietary DSP + DMP platform.""Empire Angels is excited to be a part of Human Demand's capital raise," said Graham Gullans, Founder of Empire Angels. "Howie is a supremely knowledgeable player in the mobile ad market and has built a technology platform that is 9-12 months ahead of the competitors. We look forward for the Human Demand team to grow their platform and make mobile ad buying more transparent to advertisers." To learn more about Human Demand to start a campaign today, go to www.HumanDemand.com . About Human Demand Human Demand, Inc. is a next-generation Mobile DSP+DMP (Demand Side Platform + Data Management Platform) providing real-time access to 20 Billion+ impressions a month across smartphones and tablets. Integrated with the top exchanges for Mobile RTB, Rich Media, and Mobile Pre-roll inventory, the company puts the "human being" in the driver's seat by offering true transparency for the first time. The company has managed more than 300 mobile ad campaigns with a focus on Hyperlocal, Brand Safety, Mobile Audience Buying and 3 rd Party Data partners at scale. Media Contact: Nick Weatherhead North 6th Agency212-334-9756 email@example.com SOURCE Human Demand, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV