Pavlov Media Acquires Shouting Ground Technologies
CHAMPAIGN, Ill., March 20, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Pavlov Media, one of the nation's largest private providers of broadband services to student housing and multifamily real estate owners, today announced it is acquiring Shouting Ground Technologies. Shouting Ground Technologies (SGT) provides cutting edge managed IT and network technology solutions. Shouting Ground Technologies is based in Champaign.
Shouting Ground Technologies will keep its name and operations and stay in Champaign. SGT customers will see no change in service. Customers with any questions should call (217) 351-7921.
"Pavlov Media builds and operates broadband and television networks and this move complements our long-term business strategy," said Mark Scifres, CEO for Pavlov Media. "SGT has an outstanding reputation in the Champaign-Urbana area for helping customers with IT and network needs and that blends with Pavlov Media's plans to continue expansion of network services," he added.
"By leveraging Pavlov Media's staff and infrastructure, the two companies will have the ability to improve focus on business customers in the Champaign-Urbana community," said Bryan Holloway, President of Shouting Ground Technologies.Shouting Ground Technology provides:
- Business-Class Connectivity
- Web Hosting Services
- VoIP Services
- Server/Network Support and Maintenance
- Desktop/Workstation Support and Maintenance
About Pavlov Media:
Pavlov Media, founded in 1994 and headquartered in Champaign, Illinois, is one of the nation's largest private providers of broadband services (Video, Data and Voice) to multi-family real estate owners. In addition, the company, through its citywide and regional networks, offers commercial grade services in several of its larger markets. Pavlov Media operates in 140 markets throughout the country. For more information, visit www.pavlovmedia.com. About Shouting Ground Technologies: SGT has been serving technology needs in Champaign County for the past 18 years. SGT has a proven track record and years of industry experience managing IT needs and delivering network solutions. For more information, visit www.shout.net. SOURCE Pavlov Media, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Jim Cramer + 20 Wall Street pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Real-time trading forum
- Actionable trade ideas
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV