Wyo. Jobless Rate Remains At 4.9 Percent In Jan.
CHEYENNE, Wyo. (AP) â¿¿ Wyoming's unemployment rate did not change in January, remaining at 4.9 percent.
The Wyoming Department of Workforce Services reports the rate is down from a year earlier when it was at 5.7 percent in January 2012.
The state's current rate is significantly lower than the U.S. unemployment rate of 7.9 percent.
Among the state's counties, Lincoln's 8.1 percent was the highest in the state, followed by Fremont at 7.7 percent and Johnson at 7.2 percent.The lowest unemployment rates were found in Converse at 4.3 percent and Sublette at 4.4 percent. Both Niobrara and Albany recorded rates of 4.6 percent.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV