(7) Experts from industry, including ECPA, have contributed significant scientific expertise to the issue of endocrine disruption. Through ECETOC (European Centre for Ecotoxicology and Toxicology of Chemicals, industry experts developed a regulatory proposal for managing endocrine disruptors (Bars, R., I. Fegert, M. Gross, D. Lewis, L. Weltje, A. Weyers, J.R. Wheeler, Galay-Burgos, M. 2012. Risk assessment of endocrine active chemicals: identifying chemicals of regulatory concern. Regul Toxicol Pharmacol. 64(1):143-154). The publication was recently awarded the title of "Best Published Paper Advancing the Science of Risk Assessment" by the Society of Toxicology.The European Crop Protection Association (ECPA) represents the crop protection industry interests at European level. Its members include all major companies and national associations across Europe. Contact: Peter Day , Senior Health & Technical Affairs Manager, email@example.com Anna Seretny, Communications Coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org European Crop Protection Association, aisbl, Switchboard : +32(0)2-663-1550
ECPA Welcomes EFSA's Scientific Input But Sees It As Late And Fears ED Rules Will Crush Innovation In Farm Inputs
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.