QAD Inc . (NASDAQ:QADA) (NASDAQ:QADB), a leading provider of enterprise software and services for global manufacturing companies, today announced British Encoder Products Corporation completed its technical upgrade to QAD Enterprise Applications across the enterprise. The leading industrial manufacturing company decided to upgrade and standardize on a single instance of QAD Enterprise Applications to enhance and align business processes with company strategies.
QAD worked closely with British Encoder Products to plan, communicate and manage the upgrade process. Utilizing the QAD Q-Scan diagnostic services, QAD and British Encoder Products reviewed the system configuration to recommend an optimal plan to standardize processes and improve efficiencies. “An ERP upgrade is a major commitment of IT and business resources,” said Steve Evans, general manager at British Encoder Products. “But the QAD Q-Scan allowed us to clearly see that the upgrade to QAD Enterprise Applications would allow us to unlock far greater value from our ERP system. QAD Global Services delivered the expertise we needed to select the right upgrade path. We understood where we would derive the most value and created a very comprehensive upgrade plan.”
Upgrade Delivers Benefits in Less Than One Month
British Encoder Products completed the upgrade in four months. As a result, British Encoder Products is aligning operations to strategic goals for enhancing service quality. “In less than a month, we’ve already seen the benefits of upgrading to the latest capabilities of QAD Enterprise Applications,” said Evans. “We’re utilizing modern best practices embedded in the system to operate more efficiently while delivering service excellence.”The upgrade to QAD Enterprise Applications is delivering business benefits across British Encoder Products’ daily operations:
- New functionality and processes allow greater efficiency and support of best practices across the enterprise in all areas including sales-order processing
- A contemporary user interface (UI) promotes user adoption and improves productivity
- Better access to data enables rapid, near real–time generation of reports in seconds, down from more than 10 minutes per report with the legacy system
- Enhanced visibility into key product information allows British Encoder Products sales and marketing teams to improve customer service levels.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts