4 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow: KAR, MTN, IRM, AVGO
Iron Mountain (NYSE: IRM) shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 27 cents per share. At a price of $36.53 as of 9:36 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 3%. The average volume for Iron Mountain has been 1.2 million shares per day over the past 30 days. Iron Mountain has a market cap of $6.9 billion and is part of the computer software & services industry. Shares are up 16.9% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys dividend stocks that have the potential for a 3% to 4% yield and 10% growth. Get his best picks for less than $50/year. Iron Mountain Incorporated, together with its subsidiaries, provides information management services primarily in North America, Europe, Latin America, and the Asia Pacific. The company has a P/E ratio of 43.87. Currently there are 5 analysts that rate Iron Mountain a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 4 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Iron Mountain as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, solid stock price performance, expanding profit margins and notable return on equity. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company is trading at a premium valuation based on our review of its current price compared to such things as earnings and book value. You can view the full Iron Mountain Ratings Report now.
- See our top-yielding stocks list.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV