Fi360 Hosts Ninth Annual Conference On Fiduciary Responsibility
PITTSBURGH, March 20, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- fi360, the premier organization for fiduciary education, investment analytics, support services and industry insights for financial professionals, is hosting its ninth annual conference on April 17-19, 2013 at the Westin Kierland Resort and Spa in Scottsdale, Arizona.
The conference will focus on fiduciary excellence, covering issues that are germane to financial advisors, including legal and regulatory updates, business expansion strategies, and a review of technology solutions that can enable advisors to prudently manage investments.
The conference will feature 35 sessions and 50 speakers, including a keynote address by Nate Silver, the statistician and author of "The Signal and The Noise: Why Most Predictions Fail — But Some Don't." fi360 CEO Blaine Aikin will moderate a panel of industry leaders that will address the future of fiduciary affairs. The panel will feature:
- Ron Rhoades, Program Chair, Alfred State Financial Planning Program
- Skip Schweiss, President, TD Ameritrade Trust Company
- Gene Maloney, Executive Vice President of Federated Investors
- Fred Reish, Partner at Drinker Biddle and Chair of the Financial Services ERISA Team
- Knut Rostad, Founder and President of The Institute for the Fiduciary Standard
- Scott Simon, Morningstar's 'Fiduciary Focus' columnist
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts