DART Therapeutics Develops Drug Candidate For Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
DMD is a pediatric rare disease that affects approximately 1 in 3,600 boys worldwide. It is caused by a genetic mutation that renders boys unable to make functional dystrophin, a protein critical for normal muscle function. Young men with the disease show progressive signs of physical impairment as early as age three, lose the ability to walk in their teens, and die of cardiac or respiratory failure in their late twenties or early thirties.
About DART Therapeutics DART Therapeutics Inc., Cambridge, Mass., is a biotechnology firm applying a new model for drug development to rare pediatric neuromuscular diseases. In the DART model, patient foundations join with biotechnology industry veterans to impact a central problem in rare diseases: Rapid therapy development. DART is focused on Duchenne muscular dystrophy, a fatal neuromuscular disease for which there is no effective treatment. For more information, please visit www.dartrx.com.
Media Contact: Shanti Skiffington 617.921.0808 shanti.skiffington(at)gmail.com
SOURCE DART Therapeutics Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV