Tangoe, Inc. (NASDAQ: TNGO), a leading global provider of Communications Lifecycle Management (CLM) software and related services, today announced the expansion of its Executive Seminar Series: Strategies for Securing World Class Telecom Contracts with the addition of new locations globally.
Tangoe’s Executive Seminar Series provides in-depth, face-to-face coverage of industry trends, developments, challenges, and corresponding best practices to address the communications management issues confronting enterprises today. These seminars also provide networking opportunities for enterprise professionals, executives, and industry experts, as well as the opportunity for peer-to-peer discussions regarding a wide range of topics and experiences. Based on positive feedback from prior Executive Seminars, Tangoe has added additional events to its acclaimed seminar series:
- Strategies for Securing World Class Telecom Contracts will be held Thursday, March 21, from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Eastern Time in Boston, Massachusetts at Loews Back Bay Hotel. This unique, carrier contract buying forum will provide the strategic information and tactical knowledge that CIOs, CFOs, and telecom executives need to secure lower rates and negotiate long-term, world-class, fixed and mobile contract terms and conditions.
- Strategies for Managing Enterprise Mobility will be held Thursday, April 11, from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. local time in Amsterdam, Netherlands. This one-time mobility sourcing event will deliver the data and advice needed to negotiate long-term, world class mobile contracts and achieve significant savings.
Other events will be held in San Francisco, California on April 24 at Hotel Nikko; and in May in Houston, Texas. Registration for all seminars can be completed online at: http://www.tangoe.com/Landing-Pages/seminars.html.
About TangoeTangoe (NASDAQ: TNGO) is a leading global provider of Communications Lifecycle Management (CLM) software and services to a wide range of global enterprises. CLM encompasses the entire lifecycle of an enterprise’s communications assets and services, including planning and sourcing, procurement and provisioning, inventory and usage management, mobile device management, invoice processing, expense allocation and accounting, and asset decommissioning and disposal. Tangoe’s Communications Management Platform (CMP) is an on-demand suite of software designed to manage and optimize the complex processes and expenses associated with this lifecycle for both fixed and mobile communications assets and services. Tangoe’s customers can also manage their communications assets and services by engaging Tangoe’s client service group.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts