- Strategies for Securing World Class Telecom Contracts will be held Thursday, March 21, from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Eastern Time in Boston, Massachusetts at Loews Back Bay Hotel. This unique, carrier contract buying forum will provide the strategic information and tactical knowledge that CIOs, CFOs, and telecom executives need to secure lower rates and negotiate long-term, world-class, fixed and mobile contract terms and conditions.
- Strategies for Managing Enterprise Mobility will be held Thursday, April 11, from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. local time in Amsterdam, Netherlands. This one-time mobility sourcing event will deliver the data and advice needed to negotiate long-term, world class mobile contracts and achieve significant savings.
Tangoe Announces Expanded Telecom Cost Management Executive Seminar Series
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.