DALLAS, March 20, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The Cambium Learning Group (NASDAQ: ABCD) Board of Directors today announced that they have accepted the resignation of Ron Klausner, the Chief Executive Officer of Cambium Learning Group.
The Board of Directors also accepted resignations from Vernon Johnson, President of Cambium Learning Group and Brad Almond, Chief Financial Officer of Cambium Learning Group.
Cambium Learning Group made the following promotions to in response to these resignations:
- John Campbell was promoted from President of Cambium Learning Technologies to Chief Executive Officer of Cambium Learning Group.
- George Logue was promoted from President of Sopris to President of Voyager/Sopris
- Barbara Benson was promoted from Controller of Cambium Learning Group to Chief Financial Officer of Cambium Learning Group
- Paul Fonte was promoted from Vice President of Technology for Cambium Learning Technologies to Chief Technology Officer for Cambium Learning Group
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts