Aratana Therapeutics, Inc. Files Registration Statement For Proposed Initial Public Offering
KANSAS CITY, Kan. and BOSTON, March 20, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Aratana Therapeutics, Inc., a biopharmaceutical company focused on licensing, developing and commercializing innovative prescription medications for cats and dogs (companion animals), announced today that it has filed a registration statement on Form S-1 with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission relating to the proposed initial public offering of its common stock. The number of shares to be offered and the price range for the proposed offering have not yet been determined.
Stifel and Lazard Capital Markets will act as book-running managers for the offering. William Blair, JMP Securities, and Craig-Hallum Capital Group will act as co-managers.
A registration statement relating to these securities has been filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission, but has not yet become effective. These securities may not be sold, nor may offers to buy be accepted, prior to the time the registration statement becomes effective. This press release shall not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy, nor shall there be any sale of these securities in any state or jurisdiction in which such offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful prior to registration or qualification under the securities laws of any such state or jurisdiction.
The offering will be made only by means of a prospectus. Copies of the preliminary prospectus related to the offering may be obtained, when available, from Stifel, Nicolaus & Company, Incorporated, One Montgomery Street, Suite 3700, San Francisco, California 94104, or by calling (415) 364-2720; or from Lazard Capital Markets LLC, Attn: Syndicate Department, 30 Rockefeller Plaza, 48th Floor, New York, NY 10020, or by calling (800) 542-0970.
SOURCE Aratana Therapeutics
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV