LIVONIA, Mich., March 20, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Valassis (NYSE: VCI), a leader in intelligent media delivery, announced today that it will host a free webcast from 2 to 3 p.m. ET Tuesday, March 26 aimed at helping marketers plan effective integrated media campaigns that will reach consumers throughout the path to purchase. A panel of Valassis experts will share techniques, models and case studies on how to reach and activate consumers with media solutions that influence them wherever they plan, shop, buy and share. The "Activating Multi-dimensional Consumers in a Multi-media Environment" webcast panelists, are:
- Daniel Sherr, Valassis Vice President and General Manager, Integrated Media Solutions, a leading mind in the field of strategic targeting, who has been involved in segmentation, targeting, database marketing and advanced analytics virtually his entire career. Among other adventures, Sherr was a founding partner of Claritas, a leader in demographic software products, marketing research data, market segmentation systems and marketing research analysis software.
- Michael Lyke, Valassis Director of Targeting, who develops effective and efficient integrated marketing and media plans that drive trial for clients. A member of the Direct Marketing Association, his expertise is in database marketing, targeting, media planning and list marketing. Prior to his current role, Lyke was Director of Targeting for the Specialty Retail vertical and was responsible for developing strategic media plans based on client objectives utilizing client data, industry research, targeting capabilities and Valassis' product portfolio.
- Edward Ramsey, Valassis Director of Targeting, enables his clients to seamlessly integrate online and offline media solutions and improve campaign results. He has various certifications in Database Marketing and is a member of marketing groups such as the Direct Marketing Association and American Marketing Association. Ramsey has also received various awards and recognition for his innovation and thought leadership, including the Walmart Award of Merit (2003) for outstanding performance as a marketing services provider.
As the new media mix becomes mainstream and consumers are more empowered and in control, marketers must reevaluate their media planning decisions with an integrated approach in mind – both in media channel decisions and integration of campaign planning.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV