- 57% of respondents say that their families don't make sacrifices in their lives to make it easier for them to manage their diabetes.
- 50% of respondents believe that their families are afraid of their diagnosis.
- 55% believe that their families are living a healthier life as a result of their diagnosis.
- 30% say that their families join them in their exercise or physical activities.
- 25% of respondents believe their families are ashamed of their diagnosis.
- Those who said their families did not fully support them did a significantly poorer job of managing their diabetes than those who said they had their family's support.
New Study Finds 1 In 4 Think Their Families Resent Them For Having Diabetes
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.