WALLDORF, Germany, March 20, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- To continue empowering users to take control of their data, SAP AG (NYSE: SAP) today announced general availability of the personal edition of SAP® Visual Intelligence software, one of the fastest, most engaging ways for individuals to get answers from spreadsheets.
SAP Visual Intelligence helps users tap into spreadsheet data to bring together and transform data in order to discover hidden insights and answers. Designed for ease of use, the software combines fast data manipulation with engaging visualizations. In addition, point-and-click data manipulation allows users to organize and consolidate data the way they want it, quickly and without a single line of code or an additional modeling layer. SAP Visual Intelligence gives users the ability to:
- Combine and transform enterprise and personal data sources in a repeatable, self-service way
- Maximize business knowledge with big picture insights and granular details
- Create beautiful graphics and visualizations to convey and share knowledge
"Visual intelligence enables customers to go beyond the spreadsheet to harness their data, big and small. Taking control of data is a critical step to success," said John Schweitzer, senior vice president and general manager, Analytics, SAP. "The personal edition of SAP Visual Intelligence is one of the fastest, most engaging ways to get answers from spreadsheets. Users simply point-and-click to manipulate and organize data just the way they want it. By pulling data from different sources into a single view, users can answer questions quickly and discover unique insights within their business without having to rely on IT."The personal edition of SAP Visual Intelligence is available for US$99. For more information, visit the SAP Newsroom. Follow SAP on Twitter at @sapnews. Media Contact: Jason Grosse, +1 (415) 694-8554, email@example.com, PDT SOURCE SAP AG
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV