"The survey results are clear: consumers expect more choices and more ways to interact with business today. The smartest companies are quickly adapting to changing consumer behaviors and needs, extending customer service beyond just phone and email to mobile apps, text messaging, chat and social media." said Paul Jarman, CEO of inContact. "At inContact, we believe that offering a personalized customer service experience is at the forefront of success for brands today. We have added significant new features to our own platform to help our users adapt to new channels and new ways of communicating."
This survey was conducted online within the United States by Harris Interactive on behalf of inContact via its Quick Query omnibus product from February 11-13, 2013 among 2,191 adult ages 18 and older.
- Learn about our ground-breaking new cloud software release: http://www.incontact.com/call-center-industy-news/incontact-announces-major-new-release-award-winning-cloud-contact
- Follow @inContact on Twitter: www.twitter.com/inContact
- Become a fan of inContact on Facebook: www.facebook.com/inContact
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts