Cryptography Research, Inc.:
Cryptography Research, Inc.
|DATE 2013 Conference|
|Alpexpo Espace Alpes Congres|
Wednesday, March 20, 2013 at 5:30 p.m. GMT
Cryptography Research (CRI) Technical Director Benjamin Levine will lead a presentation on design methods to prevent counterfeit chips at the Europe Design, Automation & Test (DATE) Conference 2013.
During his talk, Mr. Levine will highlight multiple anti-counterfeiting techniques based on the inclusion of dedicated security logic, while pointing to specific reverse-engineering methodologies often undertaken by counterfeiters.
The presentation is part of a larger DATE 2013 track on anti-counterfeiting, which represents a significant and growing concern within the electronics industry as a record high of 1,363 counterfeit-part incidents were reported worldwide in 2011, representing a $169 billion risk.Presentation Details: Title: ANTI-COUNTERFEITING TECHNIQUES IN IC DESIGN 5:30 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. GMT For additional details, visit: www.cryptography.com About Cryptography Research Cryptography Research (CRI), a division of Rambus Inc. (NASDAQ: RMBS), is a leader in semiconductor security research and development. Established by internationally renowned cryptographer Paul Kocher, CRI develops and licenses innovative technologies in areas including tamper resistance, content protection, anti-counterfeiting, network security, and financial services. Over seven billion security products are made each year under license from CRI. Security systems designed by CRI scientists and engineers protect hundreds of billions of dollars in commerce annually. Additional information is available at www.cryptography.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV