I would have loved to see Heins take more of a Dominos Pizza (DPZ) approach.
Hey, listen, here at BlackBerry we pioneered this smartphone category. Apple came along and flat crushed us. Now, we're back and we have learned a lesson. We have been humbled. And we're going to prove ourselves after several years of embarrassment.
Why make the same mistakes Ballmer and Balsillie made and set yourself and your company up for humiliation while putting undue pressure on other executives and the rank and file? Who is Thorsten Heins, as the face of BlackBerry, to dog Apple? Momentum aside, Heins made a bad move there.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV