New Leaf Africa Opens New Office Location In Conakry, Guinea
WASHINGTON, March 20, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- New Leaf Africa (NLA) ( www.NewLeafAfrica.com), a team of leaders in technology, population health and renewable energy, has opened a new office in Conakry, Guinea.
"The Republic of Guinea is critical to global and regional biodiversity conservation," stated Thomas Babbington, CEO of NLA. "The new office in Conakry will allow local employees to quickly coordinate efforts with NLA teams in Europe and America as well as increase the coordination between local conservation, development organizations and government representatives."
Right now, it is estimated that a staggering 75,000 acres of forest is lost in Guinea each year due to slash and burn agriculture, uncontrolled grazing, and burning and hunting. "With our unique team of experts, expansive resources and unmatched turn-key approach of taking projects from concept to implementation, we'll help the Republic of Guinea strengthen its commitment to preserving their precious natural resources, improving the lives of their citizens and supporting global initiatives geared toward reduction of greenhouse gases."
NLA, working with the Republic of Guinea and other stakeholders, will explore and execute projects that are most feasible for the ecological sustainability and economic development of Guinea. Projects in the areas of renewable energy, water purification and ecologically sound manufacturing will help preserve vast portions of Guinea's forestry land, improve the lives of Guinea citizens and support global initiatives geared toward reduction of greenhouse gases.For more information and to get started on a project, visit www.NewLeafAfrica.com and sign up for NLA's e-newsletter on the "Join Us" page. Follow @NewLeafAfrica and www.Facebook.com/NewLeafAfrica for real-time updates. About New Leaf Africa
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV