Push Marketing Technology Comes To Small Businesses And Associations At Affordable Price
"Customers don't want to get messages from companies they don't know," he said.
While the technology behind Bizhappy isn't unique or proprietary, the cost structure is totally unique. To create an app that has push capabilities, a company would have to pay anywhere from $3,000 on up, plus hosting fees of around $350 each month as well as more fees for technical support. Another benefit of push technology is that it doesn't incur charges from data plans, the way text messaging does.
"For only $99, an organization can have a mobile presence that builds rapport with customers," he said. "There are no extra fees, monthly charges or hidden costs. Plus, it is 100 percent free to the user."
For information, go to http://www.Bizhappy.comSOURCE Bizhappy
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV