Push Marketing Technology Comes To Small Businesses And Associations At Affordable Price
Bizhappy's clients include local retail businesses, doctors, churches and non-profit groups that need to stay in touch with their customers, clients and members.
Current clients use mobile marketing campaigns to engage customers in a variety of ways:
- A church sends notices about services and meeting to its members - A sandwich shop sends coupons and specials of the day to its customers - A health products retailer sends notices of price discounts to its clients - A cosmetic dentist sends coupons to its patients - A coach sends information on game cancellations to parents and athletes - A liquor store sends coupons for special sales
"The list of benefits for companies and organizations is endless," said Baratta. "It works so well because it is based on permission marketing. Customers and clients want to hear from the message sender. They also realize that spam filters block many messages and that email doesn't have the same sense of urgency it once had. Younger people rely on email less and less. If you want to reach millennials, you must use push marketing."The Bizhappy customized app can also include essential information about the company, including hours, location and direction, phone number, links to website and pictures of products. The app can also push messages to their Business page on Facebook and Twitter. A LinkedIn connection will be available soon. "With one click, an organization can update all their social media accounts," he said. "Bizhappy keeps customers engaged with businesses they care about. It is a great way to build customer loyalty," he said. "Plus it is compliant with CAN SPAM marketing regulations and permission marketing best practices." Unlike Groupon and other social coupon sites that send messages from any company that pays the advertising fee, Bizhappy limits messages to only companies that customers know and trust.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts