Push Marketing Technology Comes To Small Businesses And Associations At Affordable Price
FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla., March 20, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Push marketing technology has been proven to be more effective and profitable than email and text marketing. But the price of creating a mobile marketing app with push notifications has been beyond the reach of local merchants, small businesses and other organizations, like churches, professional groups and sports teams – until now.
Bizhappy.com announces today it has created a customized push marketing app for only $99 per year– which includes all set up fees. Unlike like other mobile marketing services, there are no ongoing monthly subscription fees or hosting charges. This means that businesses and organizations can send an unlimited number of push messages at no additional cost over mobile devices. Bizhappy's staff can build the business app in as little as 30 minutes.
"Local merchants, small businesses, health care providers and community groups can build a community of loyal customers and members with Bizhappy's push technology app," said Vincent Baratta, founder of Bizhappy.com. And best of all the push messages are free to the businesses customer.
Push notifications give apps a voice. They provide a permission-based, value-added mobile messaging channel that delivers useful information to people when and where they want it. Done right, a good push marketing strategy can boost app engagement significantly."Push marketing is being shown to be the most effective kind of marketing for mobile users. It far surpasses email and text campaigns. That's because push messages are delivered instantly to recipients' mobile devices. Research shows customers read and act quickly to push messages. People treat push messages as an immediate matter of importance," he said. The app works with all iOS devices, including iPhones and iPads, as well as android phones and tablets.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV