Junxure CRM Announces Schwab OpenView Gateway Enhancements And Envestnet Integration
RALEIGH, N.C., March 20, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Junxure ( www.junxure.com), an industry-leading CRM solutions provider and practice improvement firm for financial advisors, today announced its latest release, Junxure Version 9.5, which enhances user experience, promotes workflow management and extends business development support.
- Enhancements to Junxure® with Schwab OpenView Gateway™. Workflow and user experience benefits flow from a deeper Schwab Advisor Center ™ integration. These include:
- The collection of Schwab Advisor Center Alerts that automatically generate appropriate Junxure-managed workflows. These workflows are customizable and firms may select from Junxure's new suite of pre-built, Schwab Advisor Center-focused workflows or create their own.
- An at-a-glance update of comprehensive Account Balance and Buying Power Detail information, without having to separately access Schwab Advisor Center.
- Statements, tax-related and trade confirmation documents stored in Schwab Advisor Center are now available for download from Junxure via Schwab OpenView Gateway.
- A Schwab Account Number Import that imports Schwab Advisor Center account numbers, matches accounts by SSN and by client, and excludes accounts.
- A new Envestnet ® integration. An easy to use asset import tool brings assets and accounts from the Envestnet portal into Junxure to reduce the need to access multiple platforms.
- More business development features. New Junxure Opportunity features include new customizable fields to easily characterize and report on various channels.
"With more than 10,000 users across almost 1,500 firms, it is mission critical that we are constantly evolving our software to meet our customers' dynamic needs," said Junxure Co-Founder and President Greg Friedman. "These enhancements represent our steadfast focus on delivering the most robust CRM solution that includes the latest features advisors depend on most."
To learn more about Junxure, log on to www.junxure.com.About Junxure Junxure was established in 2001 by Ken Golding and Greg Friedman, MS, CFP ®, a financial advisor who developed the initial Junxure software to help him streamline operations at his growing firm. Today, Junxure is an industry leader of advisor technology and practice management solutions with more than 10,000 active users and a client retention rate of 96%. Greg Friedman serves as both President of Junxure as well as President of Private Ocean, one of the West Coast's most innovative wealth management firms. The inspiration for Junxure consulting, training and software comes from Mr. Friedman's day-to-day experience running his practice and helping his clients achieve their personal financial goals. For more information, please visit www.junxure.com. ABOUT ENVESTNET Envestnet, Inc. is a leading provider of unified wealth management technology and services to investment advisors. Our open-architecture platforms unify and simplify the wealth management process, delivering unparalleled flexibility, accuracy, performance and value. Envestnet solutions enable the transformation of wealth management into a transparent, conflict-free and fully-aligned standard of care, and empower advisors to deliver better results. Envestnet's Advisor Suite ® software empowers financial advisors to better manage client outcomes and strengthen their practice. For more information on Envestnet, please visit www.envestnet.com.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts