NEW YORK, March 20, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Attorney Advertising -- Bronstein, Gewirtz & Grossman, LLC is investigating potential claims on behalf of purchasers of the securities of Digital Generation, Inc. ("Digital Generation" or the "Company") (NasdaqGS: DGIT -News). The investigation focuses on whether the Company and its executives violated federal securities laws.
On February 19, 2013, shares of Digital Generation fell $2.53 or 28% to close at $6.45 after the company announced its failure to find a buyer or strategic partner and on the company's fourth quarter and 2012 annual report, where annual consolidated revenue decreased by 4% year to year, and the company took a $20.8 million loss, including a $11.4 million goodwill impairment charge. The 2012 loss from continuing operations (including a goodwill impairment charge of $219.6 million) was $238.8 million.
If you are aware of any facts relating to this investigation, or purchased shares of Digital Generation, you can assist this investigation by contacting Peretz Bronstein of Bronstein, Gewirtz & Grossman, LLC at 212-697-6484 or via email Peretz@bgandg.com. Those who inquire by e-mail are encouraged to include their mailing address, email and telephone number.
Bronstein, Gewirtz & Grossman, LLC is a corporate litigation boutique. Our primary expertise is the aggressive pursuit of litigation claims on behalf of our clients. In addition to representing institutions and other investor plaintiffs in class action security litigation, the firm's expertise includes general corporate and commercial litigation, as well as securities arbitration. Attorney advertising. Prior results do not guarantee similar outcomes.Contact:Bronstein, Gewirtz & Grossman, LLC Peretz Bronstein 212-697-6484 Peretz@bgandg.com SOURCE Bronstein, Gewirtz & Grossman, LLC
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV