- $185 million throughout its Southeastern Pennsylvania operating division, which comprises parts of Bucks, Chester, Delaware, and Montgomery counties
- $2.5 million throughout its Susquehanna operating division, which comprises parts of Athens Township, and Athens, South Waverly and Sayre boroughs
- $10 million throughout its White Haven operating division, which comprises parts of Wyoming, Lackawanna, Luzerne, Lehigh, Monroe, Northampton, Schuylkill, Susquehanna and Carbon counties
- $13 million throughout its Honesdale operating division, which comprises parts of Lackawanna, Monroe, Pike and Wayne counties
- $16 million throughout its Roaring Creek operating division, which comprises parts of Adams, Columbia, Cumberland, Juniata, Northumberland, Schuylkill and Snyder counties
- $12 million throughout its Shenango operating division, which comprises parts of Lawrence, Mercer, Forest, Crawford, Venango, Clarion, Warren and Clearfield counties.
Aqua Pennsylvania Plans $239 Million In Infrastructure Improvements In Pennsylvania For 2013
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.