Salesforce.com (CRM)rated new outperform at FBN. CRM was initiated with an outperform rating, FBN Securities said. $210 price target. Successfully growing shares in the SaaS market.
Marathon Oil (MRO) price target increased at Citi. Based on a normalized valuation for a pure-play E&P company, the MRO price target was increased to $40, said Citigroup.
Adobe Systems price target and estimates increased at UBS through 2014. The migration to a subscription model continues to be better-than-expected, said UBS. New price target is $46.
Cardinal Health price target and estimates cut at UBS. The loss of the contract with Walgreens was disappointing and makes the CVS contract renewal even more important, said UBS. Price target goes to $50.Crestwood Midstream (CMLP) estimates increased at UBS in 2014. The company is leveraging Enerven compression deal to further Marcellus build-out, benefiting 2014, said UBS. The Hartford (HIG) estimates increased at UBS. Price-to-book multiple expansion will continue with improvements in ROE and earnings mix shifts. Microsoft (MSFT) estimates reduced at BMO through 2014. Company will be hurt by lower PC unit sales, BMO Capital said. Market perform rating and $30 price target. Walgreens price target and estimates increased at UBS through 2014, said UBS. The deal with ABC will enhance EPS. Price target is now $51. Williams-Sonoma (WSM) estimates reduced at UBS on an outlook that was below consensus estimates. Operating margins will be flat to negative this year, said UBS. Symantec price target increased at UBS to $28. Management's EPS growth outlook justifies a higher multiple, said UBS. >To submit a news tip, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV