At Field Service Management Summit In Australia, TOA Technologies Will Showcase Its Industry-leading Technology For Managing Mobile Workforces Of All Sizes And Across Diverse Industries
CLEVELAND and SYDNEY, March 20, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Businesses that deliver products and services in the field have unique challenges. For example, to be successful they must rely on a mobile workforce to drive revenue assurance and customer service. As a global field service management solution provider, TOA Technologies partners with these service-driven businesses, empowering them to turn these challenges into opportunities - opportunities to save money and create engaged customer relationships through the field workforce.
At Field Service Management Summit in Australia, TOA Technologies will be speaking about how it has helped its global customers - from utilities to service contractors - transform their field operations today, while consistently giving them innovative new field service management technology to evolve their mobile workforces in the future. Field Service Management Summit takes place March 20-21 at the Australian Technology Park in Sydney, New South Wales. TOA Technologies will be in booth 6.
Partnering with businesses in the region, such as Visionstream New Zealand, TOA Technologies has delivered a unique approach to field service management – one that is cloud-based, accessible from any mobile device with a browser and predictive based on real-time data from the field. As companies across Australia and New Zealand continue to focus on both efficiency and customer service, TOA is seeing an increased demand for technology that empowers the field workforce.At the event, TOA Technologies Vice President David Troll will be presenting on the future of field service in a session titled "Here Comes the Sun: The Dawning of a New Age for Field Service Management." The presentation will take place on March 20 at 12:50 p.m. Additionally, at booth 6, TOA Technologies' experts will be on hand to discuss and demonstrate how to:
- Automate appointment booking and scheduling based on any number of factors – from employee skill sets to available inventory
- Achieve optimized field workforces and accurately predict when activities in the field will occur using patented, time-based pattern recognition and predictive analytics
- Manage the field workforce in real-time , including managing jeopardy situations – appointments at risk of not meeting an SLA or customer wait window – before they happen
- Evaluate the different types of cloud solutions, including questions to ask about security and reliability
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts