Call it the Facebook effect or the Twitter phenomena, but either way it’s clear that social media is becoming increasingly important as a customer service and engagement tool. Recognizing its benefit to brands, TeleTech is dedicating an entire month to social media. Throughout March, TeleTech will share ways businesses can optimize their social media strategies to better serve their customers, while leveraging best practices to become social media experts.
The March edition of TeleTech’s CExpress newsletter kicks off the conversation by providing everything marketers need to develop their social media expertise in order to genuinely connect with consumers on their home turf.
TeleTech CExpess includes:
- Access to an entire magazine issue, Like Me: The Strategic Side of Social Media, dedicated to executive perspectives and industry insights
- A video about using social media to enhance customer experience strategy to see how social tactics create demand and increase customer loyalty
- A step-by-step article: Differentiate your brand with social care: Four steps to execute, manage and measure social care
- An article: Social Outrage, OMG! What it takes to build a socially attack-resilient organization
The CExpress newsletter is published 12 times a year and is designed to inspire customer experience excellence. Each issue contains the best customer-centric thought leadership and in-depth research articles. Sign up to have the publication delivered to your inbox.This month, in addition to the newsletter articles, TeleTech helps marketers get their heads around the concept of social CRM with an in-depth white paper explaining how to craft a successful social CRM program to drive ROI and create brand evangelists. There are also infographics available that take a look at what customers expect after they express feedback on Facebook and Twitter. The surprising answers from TeleTech’s survey can be viewed here. ABOUT TELETECH For 30 years, TeleTech (NASDAQ: TTEC) and its subsidiaries have helped the world’s most successful companies design, enable, manage and grow customer value through the delivery of superior customer experiences across the customer lifecycle. As the go-to partner for the Global 1000, the TeleTech group of companies delivers technology-enabled solutions that maximize revenue, transform customer experiences and optimize business processes. From strategic consulting to operational execution, our more than 43,000 employees drive success for clients in the communications and media, financial services, government, healthcare, technology, transportation and retail industries. Through the TeleTech Community Foundation, the company leverages its innovative leadership to ensure that students in underserved communities around the globe have access to the tools and support they need to maximize their educational outcomes. For additional information, please visit http://www.teletech.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV