BOCA RATON, Fla., March 20, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- MEDIFIRST SOLUTIONS, INC. (OTCQB: MFST) would like to welcome a distinguished and accomplished new member to the Medifirst Solutions Advisory Board. Says CEO Bruce J. Schoengood, "I am very pleased to announce that Fred Valdez, MD has joined the company Advisory Board." Dr. Valdez is a US army veteran who has served in the wellness industry for over 20 years. Continues Schoengood, "Dr. Valdez brings decades of knowledge, experience and relationships to Medifirst Solutions and we are honored to have him on our team."
Dr. Valdez is a radio host, author, musician and lecturer who brings with him a stellar resume and background. His extensive background includes:
--Graduate of the University of Seville, Medical School.
--Trained at the University of Miami-Miami Jackson Memorial Hospital in trauma/ER.--Worked at Memorial Hospital, Hollywood, Fl. for more than 12 years as house physician. --Medical Program Chair at City College, Ft. Lauderdale, Fl. --Medical Program Director, Everest University, Pompano Beach, Fl. --Adjunct Professor of Nursing School, City College, Ft. Lauderdale, Fl. --U.S. Army medical services veteran. Dr. Valdez states, "I am a medical doctor who understands that for the most part, we practice 'reactive medicine.' I believe we need to use end explore better ways to provide healthcare through evidence based nutrition and supplementation rather than overmedication for a myriad of conditions. It makes more sense to prevent than to treat disease and conditions." Medifirst Solutions is built around the idea that effective healthcare and wellness can be accomplished drug free and with new technologies and applications. "We share Dr. Valdez's philosophy and I am excited to have him on board. Furthermore, we anticipate additional members to be named to the Advisory Board in the upcoming weeks and months," states CEO Schoengood.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV