- Delivered second quarter sales and earnings at the high end of the guidance ranges.
- Total sales were $370 million, down 2% year-over-year with acquisitions contributing 4% and core sales declining 6%.
- Diluted earnings per share (“EPS”) of $0.38, 12% lower than the comparable prior year period.
- Operating profit margins were 11.3%, a 180 basis point reduction from the prior year due primarily to the impact of lower sales and production levels.
- Revised full year sales and EPS guidance to $1.575-1.600 billion and $2.15-2.25, respectively.
Actuant Reports Second Quarter Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts