The Alabama Department of Revenue is helping to alleviate stress for taxpayers this tax season. Taxpayers can now skip the hassle of waiting in long lines or mailing applications by using the many tax services accessible online. The following services are conveniently available at taxpayers’ fingertips 24 hours a day, seven days a week: tax extension payments, tax estimation payments, financial institution excise tax services, and business privilege tax services.
Having these paperless options virtually eliminates the Department of Revenue’s manual processes and provides a fast, easy and reliable host of online services for Alabama taxpayers. The online applications listed above are only a portion of the online services created for the Department of Revenue through its partnership with Alabama Interactive, LLC, which began in 2003.
Click on a link below to immediately access one of the individual or corporate income tax online options provided by Alabama Interactive:
About Alabama InteractiveAlabama Interactive is the official eGovernment solutions provider for the state of Alabama. Through contract 12-X-2237169, the company has the ability to build and manage interactive government services for Alabama state agencies, boards, commissions, political subdivisions, local government agencies and quasi-government agencies. Alabama Interactive is a wholly-owned subsidiary of eGovernment firm NIC (NASDAQ: EGOV).
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV