STAMFORD, Conn., March 20, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Tronox Limited (NYSE: TROX) today announced that it has closed on a new $1.5 billion senior secured term loan. The loan was increased from the previously announced $1.3 billion commitment. Goldman Sachs Bank USA, UBS Securities LLC, Credit Suisse Securities ( USA) LLC, and RBC Capital Markets were the Joint Lead Arrangers, Joint Bookrunners and Co-Syndication Agents of the facility. The loan matures in March of 2020.
The new loan serves to amend and restate, and increase the size of Tronox's term loan. The funds will be used for general corporate purposes and potential strategic alternatives. At present, after the prepayment of the outstanding loan, Tronox has approximately $1.5 billion in cash on its balance sheet.
About TronoxTronox is a global leader in the production and marketing of titanium bearing mineral sands and titanium dioxide pigment. Through the integration of its mineral sands and pigment business, the company provides its customers a dependable supply of brightening solutions for a variety of end uses. For more information, visit http://www.tronox.com. Explore how Tronox's fully integrated strategy is reshaping the industry. Learn more about Tronox's bold vision. Media Contact: Bud Grebey+1.203.705.3721 Bud.firstname.lastname@example.org Investor Contact: Brennen Arndt+1.203.705.3722 SOURCE Tronox Limited
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV