"People tend to be visual learners and Career Portfolio provides a guidance technique that leads the eye to the most relevant information about a candidate, thus creating a powerful memory and lasting impression," said Rich Milgram, CEO of Beyond.com. "Each job candidate has a unique story to tell and now they have a much-needed tool to bring their distinct narrative to life. Career Portfolio enhances a candidate's resume the way a telescope focuses on a singular image, distinguishing its qualities among a universe of stars."
Those not yet members of the Beyond.com community are able to send their resume as an attachment to email@example.com, where Beyond.com's technology will automatically transform it into a Career Portfolio and provide free membership to their vast network of available jobs and career tools.
About Beyond.com, Inc.Beyond.com, The Career Network, is focused on helping people grow and succeed professionally. By connecting job seekers and employers through 75 unique career channels and 2,500 industry and regional communities, we are changing the way job searching is done and helping people build relationships around the world. Members have access to powerful communication tools, including the all-new Career Portfolio, a compelling, engaging and visually-informative snapshot of a person's career that can supplement a traditional resume. In addition to a 24/7 online presence, the Beyond.com community benefits from job search functions, statistical data, industry research and networking features that provide an extensive hub for managing a professional's entire career. Beyond.com was named to Inc. Magazine's prestigious 'Inc. 500' list and is a Safeguard Scientifics, Inc. (NYSE: SFE) portfolio company. For more information, please visit: www.Beyond.com.Contact: Michael Cavacini215-735-3470 x170 firstname.lastname@example.org SOURCE Beyond.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV