About Young Global Leaders
The Forum of Young Global Leaders has three objectives:
- To transform the next generation of leaders: through personal experiences that exchange knowledge, build better understanding and define the major global challenges.
- To build a global community of peers: by engaging Young Global Leaders into networks and processes that search for forward-looking and innovative solutions for humankind.
- To positively impact global challenges: by engaging Young Global Leaders in collaborative actions that leverage individual contributions in to collective action and taskforces. For a full 2013 list of YGLs honored, click here.
About Heidrick & Struggles International, Inc.
Heidrick & Struggles International, Inc., is the premier provider of senior-level Executive Search and Leadership Consulting services, including culture shaping, executive assessment, succession planning, board effectiveness, leadership development and leadership strategy. For 60 years, we have focused on quality service and built strong leadership teams through our relationships with clients and individuals worldwide. Today, Heidrick & Struggles leadership experts operate from principal business centers in North America, Latin America, Europe and Asia Pacific. For more information about Heidrick & Struggles, please visit www.heidrick.com .About The Forum of Young Global Leaders Established by Professor Klaus Schwab in 2004, the Forum of Young Global Leaders is a unique, multistakeholder community of the world's most extraordinary young leaders who dedicate part of their time to jointly addressing global challenges, and who are committed to devote their knowledge and energy to working collectively towards a better future. Every year, the Forum honours between 100 and 200 outstanding young leaders from around the world for their professional accomplishments, commitment to society and potential to contribute to shaping the future of the world. The World Economic Forum is an independent international organization committed to improving the state of the world by engaging leaders in partnerships to shape global, regional and industry agendas. Incorporated as a foundation in 1971 and based in Geneva, Switzerland, the World Economic Forum is impartial and not-for-profit; it is tied to no political, partisan or national interests. www.weforum.org
CONTACT: Jennifer Nelson +1 (404) 682.7373 email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV