ZO Skin Health, Inc. Appoints New Faculty Member
IRVINE, Calif., March 20, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- ZO Skin Health, Inc. is pleased to announce that board-certified dermatologist and fellowship-trained cosmetic surgeon, Monika Kiripolsky, MD, FAAD, is the newest member of the world-class ZO Skin Health, Inc. faculty. Likewise, she is the newest associate to join Dr. Obagi at the Obagi Skin Health Institute in Beverly Hills, CA.
Dr. Kiripolsky brings a wide range of dermatologic specialties to the Obagi Skin Health Institute. She is an expert in treating stubborn skin conditions such as acne, rosacea, eczema, sun damage, hyperpigmentation, and other chronic skin diseases. As a researcher, author and speaker, Dr. Kiripolsky's CV includes research in cosmetic surgery and lasers focused on:
- Advanced therapies for varicose veins
- Fillers and botulinim toxin preparations
- Laser treatments for skin discoloration, scarring and wrinkles
Additionally, Dr. Kiripolsky has participated in clinical research in various types of skin cancer, lymphomas and carcinomas. Her work as been published in numerous respected medical journals for dermatology and cosmetic surgery, and she has co-authored several medical textbook chapters. She is also an international speaker at cosmetic, vascular and dermatology surgery conferences.
Under the guidance of Dr. Zein Obagi, Dr. Kiripolsky is able to offer the spectrum of ZO ® therapeutic treatments, as well as daily and preventative solutions for creating and maintaining healthy skin to patients. "I am a strong advocate for Dr. Obagi's science based advanced protocols and solutions for achieving healthy skin", says Dr. Kiripolsky."It has always been my goal at the Obagi Skin Health Institute to establish a group of well-respected physicians that believe in advancing skin care protocols to create and maintain healthy skin," says Dr. Obagi. "Dr. Kiripolsky's expertise, clinical training and personal philosophy behind healthy and youthful skin serve as an invaluable Institute resource," says Dr. Obagi.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV