Kia Motors America Announces Pricing For All-New 2014 Forte Sedan
IRVINE, Calif., March 20, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Value has long been a hallmark of the Kia brand, and the all-new 2014 Forte sedan is no exception as it will carry the lowest starting MSRP in the compact segment at $15,900, plus $800 in destination charges. The lower, longer and wider Forte will offer a sportier and more upscale design, better performance, greater interior space and a wider array of premium amenities than its predecessor when it goes on sale within the next 30 days. Offered in LX and EX variants, the Forte will be propelled by either an efficient 1.8-liter 148-horsepower engine or a more powerful 2.0-liter 173-horsepower GDI unit. Fuel economy for the 2.0-liter powerplant is 24 miles per gallon city/36 highway/28 combined.
"The all-new Forte offers our customers world-class design with plenty of refinement and an abundance of amenities, all at a tremendous value," said Tom Loveless, executive vice president of sales, KMA. "With its sleek and sporty profile, two new powertrains and redesigned, driver-centric cockpit, the Forte is primed to become a standout in the very competitive compact segment."
The 2014 Forte is offered in three models: LX with a 1.8-liter engine and manual transmission starting at $15,900; LX with a 1.8-liter engine and automatic transmission with a base price of $17,400; and EX with a 2.0-liter GDI powerplant and automatic transmission beginning at $19,400. The destination charge for all three models is an additional $800.
As the star of Kia's popular "Hot Bots" Super Bowl ad this year, the all-new Forte represents one of the best small car technology values on the road. Slotted between the Rio sub-compact sedan and the best-selling Optima mid-size sedan, the all-new Forte arrives with class-up amenities and an all new chassis.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV