March 20, 2013
Research and Markets (
) has announced the addition of the "Global and China Silicon Metal Market Analysis (2009-2016)" report to their offering.
Main content of Report:
- Metal silicon manufacturing processes and market analysis by purpose
- Analysis of metal silicon supply chains of global Top 10 polysilicon manufacturers
- Current status of metal silicon import/export and market analysis in
- Analysis of capacity, production, costs, prices, and margins of 22 major metal silicon manufacturers
- Feasibility study for establishment of metal silicon production lines
Metal silicon is a key material for organic silicon, aluminum alloys, semi-conductors and polysilicon. The report provides analysis of metal silicon technologies by application, markets, value chains, and cost information.
High purity metal silicon is mostly used as a raw material of semi-conductors and polysilicon, and in the upper rank among solar cell components/materials in terms of business profit. It is a key point of the metal silicon business to secure quality quartz mines and operate production lines in places where electricity that account for 50% of production costs is available at low prices.
In addition, it can be applied to various fields, which allows flexible business operations compared to other components/materials, even the PV market is sluggish. In that this report provides in-depth analysis such as feasibility studies for investment as well as analysis of markets, costs, and major manufacturers, it is expected to be a good reference for the metal silicon business.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Metal Silicon Industry Overview
2. Silicon Metal manufacturing technology and process
3. Silicon Metal Industry Chain and Downstream Industries
4. China Silicon Metal Industry Development Status and Prospects
5. Global Silicon Metal Production, Supply & Demand, Sales Market Status and Forecast