TowerJazz, the global specialty foundry leader, today announced it will participate at the Image Sensors 2013 conference in London to showcase its advanced CMOS image sensor (CIS) solutions and expanded pixel offering for the fast growing X-ray, high-end photography, industrial, and automotive applications. According to Yole Developpement’s 2012 CMOS image sensor report, the high-end sensors market revenue is predicted to maintain an average annual CAGR of 13%.
TowerJazz offers pixels with improved sensitivity and resolution in NIR (Near Infra-Red) which are attractive for automotive driver assistance sensors and 3D gesture control applications. In addition, the foundry now offers small global shutter pixels on 0.11um CIS hybrid process that includes a thin optical stack solution for improved angular response.
“TowerJazz is the leading specialty foundry serving the majority of Europe for specialty CMOS image sensors and a substantial portion of the US and Asia Pacific. As such, we support our customers’ roadmaps by developing solutions tailored to their needs. Also, we offer production capabilities in three geographical regions which helps mitigate any production risk,” said Dr. Avi Strum, Vice President and General Manager, CMOS Image Sensor Business Unit and Vice President of Sales for Europe. “We expect that high-end photography customers will find the outstanding low levels of defective pixels offered in our facility in Nishiwaki, Japan very attractive for DSLR products.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV