RightSizeÂ® Health & Nutrition Invites Everyone To Take The Weight Loss Pledge
CHICAGO, March 20, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --Now that many New Year's resolutions are long forgotten, it's time to get serious about that weight loss plan. Nutrition experts at RightSize Health & Nutrition, the makers of RightSize meal replacement smoothies, invite consumers to reboot their weight loss efforts by making a simple promise to stick to the RightSize smoothie weight loss plan for 30 days and check out the results.
The "Take the Pledge!" campaign launches this month with 30 and 60-second television commercials and updated web content at RightSizePledge.com. The TV spots feature a busy mom who is able to achieve her "right size" thanks to RightSize's hunger-smashing formula and indulgent taste. The commercials invite everyone to try the RightSize weight loss plan for 30 days and offer a money-back guarantee if they don't lose weight and enjoy the delicious taste (see the web site for details).
"Our message is simple: You can do it! Don't give up on yourself," says Laurie Chapman, Brand Manager at RightSize. "RightSize encourages healthy weight loss of a pound or two per week. Imagine what that can mean by the start of summer!"Special offers from RightSize include the RightSize Auto Ship program which provides free monthly gifts, free shipping and eight free single-serve packets for customers who choose automatic monthly product deliveries. RightSize smoothies work for a lot of people because they taste great and are convenient, making it easier to stick to a diet plan. Formulated to control hunger, they are packed with nutrients, including 15 grams of protein (when made with fat-free milk), 6 grams of fiber, over 20 essential vitamins and minerals, and natural ingredients such as green tea and ginger root extracts. RightSize smoothies have no added caffeine and are gluten-free.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV