WALLDORF, Germany, March 20, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- SAP AG (NYSE: SAP) today announced that Co-CEOs Bill McDermott and Jim Hagemann Snabe received top rankings in the 2013 " 50 Highest Rated CEOs" report by Glassdoor.com. The popular career and workplace community annually releases a ranking of top CEOs based on independent feedback from employees. McDermott and Snabe's score of 99 percent approval matched this year's top-ranked CEO, Facebook's Mark Zuckerberg, also with 99 percent. SAP climbed seven places from its 2012 position.
The CEO approval ratings published by Glassdoor.com are based on employee reviews over the past 12 months. Employees are asked: "Do you approve or disapprove of the way your CEO is leading the company ?" The report ranks current CEOs who have received at least 100 CEO approval ratings for 2013 and at least 40 ratings in 2012. Reviews posted online by SAP employees on Glassdoor.com include comments such as "great company," "supportive working climate" and "great place to work."
Since being appointed co-CEOs in 2010, McDermott and Snabe have focused SAP on innovating in key growth areas such as cloud computing, mobile business and in-memory technology. As a result, the company has experienced 12 consecutive quarters of double-digit growth. An internal survey of employees shows that employee engagement and employee satisfaction are reaching near all-time highs. For 2012, SAP's internal employee engagement score increased from 77 percent to 79 percent; 89 percent are proud to work at the company and 91 percent said they have a strong belief in SAP products and services.For more information, visit the SAP Newsroom. Follow SAP on Twitter at @sapnews. Media Contacts: Alicia Lenze, +49 6227 7-40445, email@example.com, CET Jim Dever, +1 (610) 661-2161, firstname.lastname@example.org, EDT SOURCE SAP AG
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV