Welcome INTERMACH Myanmar 2013
YANGON, Myanmar, March 20, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Following the outstanding success of INTERMACH in Thailand -- one of largest and most popular International Industrial Manufacturing exhibitions in the region -- the show's organizer, UBM Asia (Thailand), is proud to extend the event to the new Myanmar this year. South East Asia is currently one of the world's few economic bright spots. And with the implementation of the AEC (Asian Economic Community) in 2015, the region will become the third largest trading bloc on the planet with a population exceeding 600 million. INTERMACH Myanmar is being launched at a perfect time.
The AEC will form a single regional market and production base that provides a level playing field of economic opportunity among ASEAN members. The Community will also enable the integration and development of SMEs and accelerate progress for less-developed member states so they can become part of the global economy, providing outstanding opportunities to all ASEAN member countries…especially Myanmar.GOLDEN OPPORTUNITIES AWAIT IN MYANMAR Following the country's recent political and economic reforms, foreign investors will now be able to take advantage of multiple new opportunities. Myanmar is rich in natural resources including arable land, forestry, and natural gas, and is also blessed with plentiful fresh water, marine resources, and precious minerals such as gems and jade. In fact, Myanmar has enormous potential as a production base for global manufacturers. With the country's rapid growth and a steady increase in foreign investment, business opportunities for manufacturers of industrial machinery and equipment will be excellent. INTERMACH Myanmar will present a showcase of industrial machinery from around the world. Introducing new machinery and equipment can give SMEs the competitive edge they seek - which is why INTERMACH has been so successful.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV