- Marriage Education helped improve distressed marriages in a time when couples are at a high risk for divorce, suggesting RME is an important intervention during the early years of marriage;
- Improvements from RME appeared to last over time (at least six months, the length of the study);
- The RME classes in this study are relatively short, ranging from 8 to 24 hours in length, presenting couples with a means for improving their relationship that can occur over just one or two weekends;
- As RME is significantly more affordable than marital therapy, it represents a relatively inexpensive investment for increasing marital satisfaction.
Marriage Education Helps Couples Even In The High-Divorce-Risk Years
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.