GSMA Announces First Keynote Speakers For Mobile Asia Expo 2013
LONDON, March 20, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The GSMA today announced that the CEOs of KT Corp., Nokia Siemens Networks, NTT DOCOMO and Turk Telecom will be delivering keynote addresses at the 2013 GSMA Mobile Asia Expo. The GSMA also confirmed several new partners for the Connected City at Mobile Asia Expo, as well as a number of new companies that are participating in the exhibition. Mobile Asia Expo will be held June 26-28 at the Shanghai New International Exhibition Centre in Shanghai.
"The mobile industry is one of the most dynamic and rapidly growing sectors in technology today," said Michael O'Hara, Chief Marketing Officer, GSMA. "Attendees to Mobile Asia Expo will be able to experience this across the event, through the thought leadership conference, the exhibition and other meetings and programmes. Mobile Asia Expo is shaping up to be an outstanding event and we look forward to welcoming the mobile industry back to Shanghai."
CEOs from Across the Industry to Keynote in Shanghai Executives from the mobile industry's leading companies will be delivering keynote presentations in the Mobile Asia Expo 2013 conference programme. Newly confirmed keynote speakers for Mobile Asia Expo include:
- Franco Bernabe, Chairman, GSMA and Chairman and CEO, Telecom Italia Group
- Suk-Chae Lee, Chairman and CEO, KT Corp.
- Rajeev Suri, CEO, Nokia Siemens Networks
- Kaoru Kato, President and CEO, NTT DOCOMO
- Hakam Kanafani, Group CEO, Turk Telekom
Beyond the keynotes, the Mobile Asia Expo conference will include focused breakout sessions examining areas such as applications, business transformation, connected living, devices, mobile cloud, mobile money, mobile in retail and advertising, NFC, small cells and social media, among others. For more information on the Mobile Asia Expo conference, please visit www.mobileasiaexpo.com/conference.New Additions to Connected City, Mobile Asia Expo ExhibitionA highlight of the Mobile Asia Expo show floor will be the Connected City, which will showcase a range of mobile connected products and services, enabling attendees to experience the "Connected Life" first-hand. The GSMA today announced several new participating companies for the Connected City, including KT Corp., LG and SAP, who are joining previously announced partners China Mobile, Cisco, Ford Motor Company and Huawei. In addition to the Connected City, Mobile Asia Expo exhibition will include more than 200 companies across the broad mobile ecosystem, as well as in adjacent industries. Newly announced companies participating at Mobile Asia Expo include Aricent, AT&T, Huawei, Lenovo, LitePoint, NEC, Sharp, SK Telecom, SOTI, Tekelec, Toshiba, Ubuntu and Visa. Previously confirmed exhibitors include CyWee Group, Datang Telecom Technology, Co. Ltd., JDSU China, Mozilla, Oracle, Panguso Corporation and ZTE, among others.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV