BAODING, China, March 20, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Yingli Green Energy Holding Company Limited (NYSE: YGE) ("Yingli Green Energy" or the "Company"), a leading solar energy company and one of the world's largest vertically integrated photovoltaic ("PV") manufacturers, which markets its products under the brand " Yingli Solar", today announced that the Company has entered into a non-binding strategic cooperation framework agreement (the "Agreement") with GCL-Poly Energy Holdings Limited ("GCL-Poly"). GCL-Poly is a world leading PV materials supplier, PV system integrator, PV power plant investor and operator.
Under the terms of the Agreement, Yingli Green Energy and GCL-Poly wish to leverage their advantages in the PV sector, including research and development and product manufacturing, and seek to fully cooperate with each other along the PV supply chain.
"We are pleased to unveil our multilateral and strategic cooperation with GCL-Poly," said Mr.
Liansheng Miao, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Yingli Green Energy. "Through this win-win cooperation, I hope Yingli Green Energy and GCL-Poly will fully leverage our advantages to continue to enhance product quality, reduce manufacturing cost and promote a broader application of solar PV in the world."
About Yingli Green Energy
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV