Good Technology Announces Marc Gordon Joins Board
SUNNYVALE, Calif., March 20, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Good Technology Corporation, the leader in secure enterprise mobility, announced today that Marc D. Gordon has been elected to the company's board of directors. With more than 25 years of experience guiding technology companies in a variety of industries and as an expert in IT management and cyber security, Gordon brings with him exceptional qualities that will advance Good's industry leadership position and contribute to Good's continued growth.
"When Good began the search to expand its Board of Directors we looked for a candidate with a strong technology background and a proven history of achieving business results," said Christy Wyatt, president and CEO, Good Technology. "Marc's experience made him an excellent fit, and we're looking forward to the value his unique insight will provide Good."
Gordon has served as the executive vice president and CIO of American Express since September 2012. He served as enterprise CIO and chief technology officer at Bank of America after joining the firm in 2004. Gordon has also held the CIO position at Best Buy and The Timberland Company, served on the U.S. National Security Telecommunications Advisory Committee and has advised government agencies on cyber security and emergency preparedness. Gordon has an extensive background as both a consultant and global technology leader and has led the deployment of several industry-moving innovations."Good's transformative solutions are uniquely positioned to answer the market need for secure mobility technology," said Gordon. "I'm excited to join the Board and I look forward to working with fellow members to further manage and extend the value of their technology and mobile devices which continue to be used by enterprises at a rapidly expanding pace."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV