- Google AdWords' interface can tell a user which clicks originate from mobile devices and which come from desktop searches, such as notebooks or PCs. If more than 10% of the traffic comes from mobile devices, it can be considered a mobile search strategy on its own.
- Google allows developing specific goals based on a specific device, operating system, etc. This point is important because the experience of searching on mobile phones is different from doing so on, for example, an iPad.
- Mobile searches feature shorter search requests as well as regional return results. Meanwhile, Google's mobile keywords tool provides a good supporting role for how to select advertising keywords.
- The average search user's attention is limited, so mobile advertising should try to make the message as simple and clear as possible. Ads could contain clickable phone numbers and / or a map inside, which will help improve the CTR and conversion rate.
- The landing page the phone search clicks to should reflect one's conversion goals. For example, these pages can be optimized depending on whether or not one decides to allow the user to call the company, to download content, to watch videos or look at a map, etc.
- When putting up a new ad, the best start to implementing an aggressive bidding strategy is to accumulate a high-quality score. In the limited range of a mobile device's screen, it is extremely important to guarantee that one's ad is listed in the previous two ranks.
Suggestions For Successful Mobile Search Marketing From SooBest
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.