EZTEC S.A.: Operational Consistency Increases Net Income To R$336.2 Million In 2012
SAO PAULO, March 19, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- EZTEC S.A. (BOVESPA: EZTC3) celebrates its 34th anniversary as one of the most profitable builders and developers in Brazil. The Company announces its results for the fourth quarter of 2012 (4Q12).
OPERATING AND FINANCIAL HIGHLIGHTS
- Net Revenue reached R$799.5 million in 2012, up 7.4% from 2011.
- Gross Profit was R$414.5 million in 2012, up 10.3% from 2011, with Gross Margin of 51.8%, (11.8 p.p. above our Guidance for the year).
- EBITDA was R$311.1 million in 2012, increase of 7.5% from 2011, for EBITDA Margin of 38.9%.
- Net Income was R$336.2 million in 2012, with Net Margin of 42.0%, 12.0 p.p. above the Guidance for the year, representing Earnings per Share of R$2.291 and Annualized ROE of 24.0%.
- EZTEC kept its financial strength in 4Q12, ending the period with Cash Equivalents and Financial Investments of R$174.7 million. Excluding the Debt of R$141.7 million (being exclusively of SFH financing), the Company's Net Cash stood at R$33.0 million, which was complemented by Performed Receivables from real estate projects of R$304.5 million, which are available for securitization and yielding IGP-M + 12% p.a.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV