EZTEC S.A.: Operational Consistency Increases Net Income To R$336.2 Million In 2012
SAO PAULO, March 19, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- EZTEC S.A. (BOVESPA: EZTC3) celebrates its 34th anniversary as one of the most profitable builders and developers in Brazil. The Company announces its results for the fourth quarter of 2012 (4Q12).
OPERATING AND FINANCIAL HIGHLIGHTS
- Net Revenue reached R$799.5 million in 2012, up 7.4% from 2011.
- Gross Profit was R$414.5 million in 2012, up 10.3% from 2011, with Gross Margin of 51.8%, (11.8 p.p. above our Guidance for the year).
- EBITDA was R$311.1 million in 2012, increase of 7.5% from 2011, for EBITDA Margin of 38.9%.
- Net Income was R$336.2 million in 2012, with Net Margin of 42.0%, 12.0 p.p. above the Guidance for the year, representing Earnings per Share of R$2.291 and Annualized ROE of 24.0%.
- EZTEC kept its financial strength in 4Q12, ending the period with Cash Equivalents and Financial Investments of R$174.7 million. Excluding the Debt of R$141.7 million (being exclusively of SFH financing), the Company's Net Cash stood at R$33.0 million, which was complemented by Performed Receivables from real estate projects of R$304.5 million, which are available for securitization and yielding IGP-M + 12% p.a.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV