ApplyAlly Announces Launch
SAN FRANCISCO, March 19, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Today, ApplyAlly announced the Q2 2013 launch of its social network geared toward prospective college students as well as academic institutions. ApplyAlly allows prospective students to search for and interact with schools they might be interested in attending, and it allows college admissions professionals access to student data and analytical tools to understand that data, providing a complete picture of each individual student.
"Our experience in the technology industry has enabled us to develop a patent-pending technology that gives us insight into a student's true personality," said a representative for ApplyAlly. "With this data, we're able to match students with schools which will truly suit them, as well as a new way to interact with those schools. Additionally, we've built exceptional tools for the schools themselves. The college admissions process is antiquated. ApplyAlly brings it into the 21st century."
Students are able to sign up now at www.applyally.com to get on the list to be the first to use ApplyAlly. The company has also begun establishing pilot partnerships with U.S. colleges and universities. Interested institutions may contact ApplyAlly directly for more information.About ApplyAlly: ApplyAlly ( www.applyally.com) is reinventing the college admissions process, providing an innovative social network to prospective students as well as individually designed data and analytical tools to academic institutions Media contact:ApplyAlly, Inc. email@example.com SOURCE ApplyAlly, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV